Forum Oddity
So far I like the background and the graphics on both the site and the forum.

The one 'critique' is that every few hours the forum 'this section has new posts' button just appears without anyone making any new threads or responses in the thread. It's kind of weird and I'm a little bit 'particular' about that sort of things.

That being said given my computer expertise, it's like 50-50 on which side of the web that problem is on.
Hmm, that's good to know. Our mighty webmaster is out of town this weekend, but I'm sure he'll be on it as soon as he gets back.

I have noticed that all the forums show as having new posts if your login expires, although I'm not sure if that's the problem you're having.
I heard that webmasters arent allowed to go out of town, confirm/deny?
(05-02-2014, 11:36 AM)Lambach Wrote: I heard that webmasters arent allowed to go out of town, confirm/deny?

We tried to chain him to the radiator but he got free. Never invest in discount shackles.
Look, there's a rule among us tech support people that if something is going wrong, it will ONLY occur when I'm not available to work on it. I'd be in pretty serious violation of some fundamental laws of reality if I looked into this any sooner than next Wednesday - y'all wouldn't want me to be in that kind of trouble, would you? Sad
Hero's Journey Site & Forum Administrator
I don't always test my code - but when I do, I do it in production.
lol Of course we wouldnt......
Relentless in the Pursuit of Greatness.
(05-02-2014, 02:24 PM)terriblyuncreative Wrote: Look, there's a rule among us tech support people that if something is going wrong, it will ONLY occur when I'm not available to work on it. I'd be in pretty serious violation of some fundamental laws of reality if I looked into this any sooner than next Wednesday - y'all wouldn't want me to be in that kind of trouble, would you? Sad

We still love ya!
Even the bots are supporting you on this one!